Tuesday, March 22, 2011

3x3 Self Portrait

For this assignment, we were asked to create a self-portrait using a 9 square grid.  The first step was to take 3 pictures of myself.  Then, I placed them in Photoshop CS5 and arranged them in an evenly spaced 3x3 grid arrangement.  I added purple lines to use as a guide.  Next, I applied filters to each of the pictures.  I adjusted the color in each of the pictures for each color of the rainbow.  Finally, I added a border using pictures that reflect me.  I used pictures of the beach, the Eiffel Tower, Greece, and the Great Wall.  These are all places I have been to, and really enjoyed.  I also used flowers because I love colorful flowers.       

1 comment:

  1. I loooovvvvve this boarder! The pictures of you are very nice as well! The colors in the frame work well withe the effects and colors of the pictures. Keep it up! (:

    ReplyDelete